We are going to start recommending heat packs to cold states in the next few weeks as temperatures start to fall below freezing.
Our team will also keep an eye on the weather patterns and if necessary hold orders until the weather clears up which may take up to 2 weeks in some instances.
We recommend 1 heat pack for every 1-4 plants. Please note that orders that don't have a heat pack and get cold damage will not fall under our healthy plant delivery guarantee.
2. How Much Is Shipping?
Absolutely nothing! - all of our prices include shipping and taxes to make things a little bit easier for you.
3. Can I Order Plants In The Winter?
Yes - We ship plants all days of the year. With our greenhouses on both sides of the country, we are able to deliver a healthy plant to your door 365 days a year.
For cold weather areas we ask that you purchase a heat pack with your order. We recommend 1 heat pack per 3-4 plants.
4. Do You Use Sustainable Packaging?
All our packaging is paper based and we try not to use any singe use plastic within our entire supply chain.
We connect people with nature so you can enjoy greenery inside your home or office. We hope we can inspire more people to live in a sustainable green way.
5. What If There's An Issue w/ My Order?
We pride ourselves in our plant shipping services. So much so that we guarantee that you will get a healthy fresh plant.
If you not satisfied with your order, please contact our customer satisfaction team and we will be sure to make it right.
1. Can I exchange product(s)?
Absolutely! If you receive an item that does not work for you, just email email@example.com request a prepaid return label and include which item and size you would like to receive as an exchange. We will make every effort to ship you your exchange the next business day.
What We Cover and Don't Cover
We ensure all plants will arrive in healthy condition if ordered properly. Please note the following:
• All address changes for processed orders must be submitted within 24 hours. • During cold months, drop shippers will have to add a heat pack to all cold state orders. Orders that do not have heat packs added and get cold damage will not be issued a replacement or refund. • Courier delays and lost in transit issues are not covered within our guarantee policy. • For plants that were damaged in shipment that doesn't fall within the criteria in the points above qualify for either a refund or replacement.
2. Can I get a full refund?
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products).
For orders that arrive in unhealthy conditions because of shipping errors within our team, we will happily issue a refund or arrange one replacement order.
• To qualify please send an email of the order to firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the damaged item and shipping information.
• Only one replacement order will be issued. For refunds, please allow 3-5 business days to process.
After the 30-day time frame, returns may be accepted at the discretion of Green Memento and may only be refunded as store credit.
For sales items, returns will only be refunded as store credit.
3. Who pays for returns?
We are happy to pay for the return shipment of your order. Please include some feedback on the items you are returning. That feedback helps us improve our products!
Need Further Assistance?
We want to keep you coming back. So your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Feel free to reach out to us via the following methods below.